Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

struggling to let go...

They say you shouldn't name your cattle, and i think i shouldn't name my fabric...

You know, you have to think about how you name it, and sometimes that is what sucks you it! I am trying to list fabric with i have had lying around for ages, years in fact, and some of it is proving to be too difficult to let go of!

Take this for example:

I have named it Piccadily Circus, cause there is so much going on in it! I once made really badly made sacks out of this when i was pregnant and impatient. I just butchered it, and sewed it together. Then i found out it was vintage slik... whoops...

the thing is, i wasn't too sure i liked it before i named it.. now i don't want to let it go.....!

4 comments:

TanyaMac said...

hey honey pot! was great catching up with you at the fair yesterday! Just hearted your new shop and linked it to all my happy hairband listings. Just doing my bit to spread the word! ;)

...oh and i actually listed some stuff today, going to celebrate now with a roast chicken! lol!

Kelly said...

go on... name your fabric...you know you want to. love it.

Unknown said...

he, are you still making children's clothes. I spotted your beautiful dreeses at the co-op market, i'm looking for 3 dresses for the summer for my girls 6, 5 & 2. Love to hear from you :) Deirdre

Lady Blues said...

love ur blog <3

Blog Widget by LinkWithin