Search This Blog

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Crhistmas craft fair!

Oh my goodness... i thought i was so ahead of myself, having gotten almost all my presents in order, i was thinking " i am going to have a peaceful christmas and not run around like a turkey (get it?? ha ha)" but....

I forgot about the craft fair! and my driver theory test!!! oh silly silly me!!! Test is on Tuesday and the fair set up is on Thursday, and i am not nearly ready for either of them!!! what will i do!

Truth of the matter is, you always work harder when you know you have to do stuff, so i think it will all work out, but, if you have a moment, say a prayer for me (esp for the test actually...!)

So, anyway, if you are in Dublin this weekend coming, visit me!


It's at Comhltas Ceoltoiri Eireann, Belgrave Square, Monkstown From Fri 12th -14th, Fri and Sat 10am-5pm and Sun 10am-1pm. Check out www.DublinCraftFair.com.




Please note: i am taking all my wares to to the fair, and so all my listings will become inactivated on Wednesday the 10th of December. If you are considering something in my shop, my advice is snap it up while you can, cause if it is sold at the fair, i wont be relisting it! Merry Christmas to all!


I'm sharing a stand with the lovely Heather McKay who is a wonderful person and a great artist! check her out!

4 comments:

FABRICOTTI notperfectbutnice said...

Sarah I'll be praying that you pass the test on Tuesday and that your craft fair be a happy and fruitful experience:)

FABRICOTTI notperfectbutnice said...

By the way ,the stress you are experiencing shows in the way you write christmas!!! ;)

sarah said...

oh yeah.. thanks! to busy to look at what i am typing!

outofthedark said...

so how did it go?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin