Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

start out on a good foot




what makes a good foot then? well, i don't know, i'm imagining 5 toes, a heal and something in between.

but really, all i wanted to show you was how tidy my area is! Cause it's not going to stay that way for long...! Well, actually, it has lasted a few days already (i took these photos on Monday, proud of myself!)

These wine boxes where being given away at a local, so we have a few bashing around, some have bits cut out of them now, cause Andrew needed to use them for his photos...Anyway, i went down the the store again to see if there i could get a few more (they always have them), and the man behind the counter looked at me as if i had asked for a German speaking shrimp. He then told me they didn't have anything like that. And then i left, passing a tower of them as i did. Men. I'm sure he knew what i meant! I'm sure he never saw the tower! I didn't want to embarrass him (and i was asking for something for free) so i just left. And i'm stuck with the wholly ones. oh well, they still work! And i feel a whole lot more professional! now, to produce something... i'm exhausted!

but thankfully, i have this cute little sparrow to remind me that all is well in the small world of small birds! isn't he cute? He's french, ofcourse. My thoughtful sister gave him to me for christmas.


And look... my wonderful, sharp and shiny scissors... i have drooled over these long enough.. so i decided to start this year right.. with a pair of scissors that will last me a lifetime...

3 comments:

outofthedark said...

how funny you would post pics of your cleverly organized workspace...i just thought last night that i would take pics of my workspace...it is in such disarray right now i thought it would make somebody laugh....hm...i'll have to "borrow" some of your pics and post comparison photos of your space vs my space. seriously.
have fun gettin' stuff done! hope you are feeling better....

FABRICOTTI notperfectbutnice said...

Now this is excellent!!! Do you remember the tidy up in my "mess" you started during christmas ? well it's exactly how you left it only worst ;) Please come back!!!!! I'm having a hard time getting organised!!!!!!! I might need a simple sparrow to help me out...............

outofthedark said...

you two seem like you relate the way my sister and i do....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin