Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

3 years!



We just celebrated our 3 year anniversary!

My lovely and wonderful husband has really spoilt me, giving me the same flowers we had at our wedding(we also had purple roses in there too) and these pretty cool gifts!

The traditional gift for 3 years is leather, which is a bit odd, and i shamefully still have to find an appropriate gift for him (hang my head in shame! it is such a masculine material aswell! i have no excuse, other than a severe lack of time...)

I love you Husband, and not just for the lovely gifts you give!

2 comments:

outofthedark said...

that is adorable.
gorgeous flowers...
happy anniversary you newlyweds!
;)

FABRICOTTI notperfectbutnice said...

what a spoiled wife and a lovely husband indeed!! happy anniversary and many to come!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin